Below are answers to common questions about Damascus Bakery and our products. If you have a question that’s not answered below, please contact us. If you are looking for where to find our products, please use our store locator.
- Can I buy your products online?
You can buy some of our products at Fresh Direct.
- I am interested in a job at Damascus Bakeries. Who should I contact?
Please see our employment opportunities page for a list of current job openings.
- Are your products Gluten-free?
Not yet. However, we are working on a new line of Gluten-free products.
- Do you use lard in making your breads?
No, the only fats used in our facility are vegetable oils.
- How can I tell what the expiration or use-by-date is?
You can find the expiration/use by date printed on the front of the packaging or on the sticker applied on the bag.
- I bought a Damascus Bakery product and even though the expiration date has not passed, the bread is moldy. What should I do?
Please inform your grocery store and contact our customer service.
- I can’t find a store that sells your products. Can you ship it to my house?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products to consumers directly.
- Where can I buy your bread?
Please check our store locator.
- What Allergens are present in your facility?
We store and use Wheat, Soy and Sesame. But these ingredients aren’t present in all our items. For specific information please check the ingredient list on the back of the packaging.
- What is the right process to keep your bread?
Bread has to be kept at room temperature. Do not refrigerate. If you don’t expect to eat your bread in the next 2 days place it in the freezer to preserve the quality of the bread.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_pagenavi() in /home2/lailasol/public_html/wp-content/themes/bakery/archive-faq.php on line 26